Manufacturer information on the WiFi hydrometer "float"
With the digital density and temperature measuring device, you can track fermentation activity, temperature and SG in order to brew better beers!
The WiFi hydrometer "float" connects to your WiFi network and stores all data in your free personal My Brewbrain account.
Therefore, a sample is no longer necessary, you simply put your WiFi hydrometer "float" in your fermenter and analyze your beer!
Please note that you must fully charge the floater via micro USB before using it for the first time.
Free log-in to the my.brewbrain.nl online cloud
Density sensor is wifi-based
Temperature sensor included
The battery is rechargeable
Housing is food safe
made in the Netherlands
Standard: WiFi 802.11 b / g / n (2.4 Ghz)
Security: WPA / WPA2
Encryption: WEP / TKIP / AES
Cloud data storage in your personal My Brewbrain account
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 26214233
- Life under load: 6 months
- rechargeable via micro usb (not included)
Housing / food safety:
- Food-safe PET housing HDPE lid with food-safe foam insert
- Protection against break-ins through waterproof (IP67) housing
- to be cleaned with commercially available hobby brewery cleaning agents
- Temperature range: +1 ° C to +60 ° C
- Specific gravity sensor: Range: 0.980 SG to 1.200 SG with accuracy of ± 0.006 SG
- Temperature sensor with an accuracy of ± 0.5 ° C
- Resolution: 0.125 ° C
Float housing: 160 x Ø 40 mm
Float Manuals / instructions you find under the following link:
* Source: https://www.brewbrain.nl/
|Shipping weight:||0,49 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,15 Kg|
|Dimensions ( width × height ):||4,30 × 16,00 cm|